Perfect Your Smile with Dental Implants
Restore Missing Teeth & Your Confidence
Missing teeth can not only cause issues for your appearance and confidence, but can also lead to potential oral health problems. At Fargo Moorhead Dental & Dentures, we recommend dental implants, a permanent way to replace one tooth, several teeth, or all of your teeth. We proudly welcome patients throughout Fargo, ND, and surrounding areas.
Dental Implants & Mini Implants
Dental implants replicate the look and function of natural teeth. They are shaped, contoured, and colored to look like your own teeth. Each implant is a small titanium rod that is surgically placed in the jaw, acting as a root for a replacement tooth. Over time, the implant fuses to the bone, and we will attach a crown (artificial tooth).
A mini implant works the same way, but can be placed with the crown all in one day. The procedure is safe, simple, and successful for many patients.
- You will be more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disease
- Your other teeth could start to shift or move, which may lead to bite alignment issues
- You may find it more difficult to eat comfortably or speak clearly
What Do Implants Offer?
- A Permanent Solution: Unlike dentures, implants are not easily removed from your mouth. They are secure, won’t slip, and with implants in place, talking and eating are comfortable and easy.
- A Life-Time Solution: According to the American Dental Association, dentures need to be replaced every five to seven years. Implants, however, are permanent.
- A Solution for Bone Loss Prevention: With dentures, the bones in your jaw can deteriorate, causing a sunken and aged facial appearance. Since dental implants are secured to the jaw, they help prevent bone loss, helping your face resist the signs of early aging caused by bone loss.
Fargo Moorhead Dental & Dentures
4302 13th Ave S Suite 10
Fargo, ND 58103
Phone: (701) 281-8000
Fax: (701) 660-1070
All services provided by Licensed General Dentists: Dr. Robert S. Bates and Associates, and Dr. Swati Kumar DDS
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: Once per month, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please call for details